Important Things to Carry at the Camping
1. Mosquito repellent spray
2. Warm clothes for the night
3. A towel and an extra change of clothes.
4. A water bottle ( Yes, they can be refilled at the campground & Villa)
5. Light comfortable clothing for the day
8. Footwear - Comfortable slippers for your stay at the camp, shoes for nature walks & night trails
9. Personal medication
10. An empty bag to store your wet clothes
Camping Tent Etiquette
1. Strictly no footwear and NO eating, drinking, cooking or smoking in the Tent.
2. Don't put any weight on the tent (clothes or anything else) - the tent poles can snap under even a little vertical weight.
3. Pay extra attention to tent zippers - they are quite delicate and they keep the mosquitoes out
4. Please take care of the tent and keep it clean it is your “room” in the campground.